.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!!!

I love Christmas!  All the lights!  Chrissy is taking after me too because she just can't get enough of the lights either!  Everytime we pass a house all decked out she says "ohhhhh lights!"  Its so cute then she always says... "again"...  Haha!  I don't know what we are going to do after the holidays!  We might just have to do holiday lights for every holiday...  that would be interesting right!  Well, I just thought I would post some pictures of our tree because not many people get to see our tree!  I always "hate" it when we put it up but once all the ornaments and lights and angel get put up...  I fall in love all over again!!! 

























Here is this years tree!  The new addition this year is the train around the bottom!  Jake had a good idea!  Chrissy loves it so much!  I do have to say that it doens't stay on the tracks too much because she likes to play with it so much!



Chrissy's Elmo ornament this year for her birthday!  Nana got this for her and it reflects her party this year!



















Here are our inital ornaments! 






















Here is our yearly picture ornaments for Chrissy!  I can't believe that this is her 3rd Christmas!  I can't wait to see her face when Santa comes this year!!!












Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a Blessed New Year!!!

0 comments: