.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christine Turns 2!!!!!!!

I honestly can't believe 2 years ago today my baby girl was born!!!  She is the light of my life and such a blessing!  She always knows how to put a smile on my face.  She's amazing! 




Chrissy 8 Days Old!  This is one of my favorite pictures!





















Chrissy 2 Years Old!  How grown up she looks!!!












I am not sure what Chrissy is going to do when this week is over!  She has been a busy busy girl since Saturday when we decorated my mom's house for her Elmo and Friends Birthday Party!  Sunday was her party with friends and family and it was a ball!  She woke up in the morning and said "I go Nana's my burthday party".  I had to explain to her that she still had to eat breakfast and nap before she went anywhere.  She did everything I said!  She was so excited!!!






Here are an aray of pictures from the party on Sunday!  The first one is of her decorating her cookie!  Each kid got cookies to decorate!  It definately was a hit!  The second picture is of the pin the nose on Elmo game!  Hanna got the closest but Emma and Chrissy apparently are on the same wave length because they put their noses on top of each other!  The third picture is of Chrissy tasting the frosting of her cake right before everyone sang Happy Birthday!  She even blew the candles out herself!  The forth is Chrissy in front of the big Elmo and Friends banner that we got!  She looks like she is right there with them on Sesame Street!!!  The fifth is her awesome cake!!!  Homemade by Nana (Rosanne) with her classic buttercream almond icing!  YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!  I want some more now!!!! 

Monday Chrissy has toddle dance class so she went yesterday and was able to give all the kids in class cookies for her birthday!  They sang to her and she got to pick her favorite song to do again!  She chose I'm a little teapot!  She goes around the house singing that all the time!  I am going to try to get her on video doing it because its just too dang cute!

Today (tuesday) is her birthday and today is just going to be a quiet night with mom and dad!  She was on Channel 16, WNDU, this morning for their birthday segment!  Watch it here:
She gets a free small birthday cake from Dainty Maid!  Yum again so that will be our cake to celebrate tonight!!! 




Wednesday is another busy day!  We have Chrissy's 2nd year Well Baby check up!  There are no shots at this appointment so it should be a nice time unless they try to put her on the dreaded white paper!  hahahaha!  Then after her appointment we are going to go to dinner and we are will head to Build A Bear and to see Santa!  I can't wait!  She had such a good time last year at Build A Bear tomorrow is going to be a blast! 




So I'm going to sign off now!  I think I wrote enough of a book today!  So, Happy Birthday again to be beautiful, amazing daughter!  Mommy and Daddy love you with all our hearts!  You are the light of our lives and we can't imagine life without you!

1 comments:

The Shepherd's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISSY. WE HAD A BLAST AT YOUR PARTY. LOTS OF LOVE!!! JEFF, MEGAN, EMILY, & EDISYN...