.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Welcome!!!

Welcome! Obviously this is my first Blog so bare with me as I learn the ins and outs of this "new world"! I am hoping that this Blog will help friends and family keep up with our lives! So here goes my first post...


Pidge 'N Boo...

Your probably wondering what the heck does that mean!?!? Let me explain...



Pidge~ Pigeon aka Christine

This is my nickname for my daughter! Even though more nicknames are prominant now, Boo Bugs is really big now, she will always be my "Pidge". How did I come up with Pidge... think back to the Disney Movie Lady and the Tramp. Tramp called Lady Pidge as in Pigeon. Not sure why nor am I sure why that name seemed to fit Chrissy but when she was born she became my "Pidge". That was almost 2 years ago now and I don't know where the time has gone!!!



Boo~ Boo Boo aka Jose

My first "baby". My fur baby! Roseita's Jose Cuervo is his full name. He's a full blood Chihuahua! Everyone told me I'd have to watch the baby around him because his bred isn't good with kids... He is totally proving everyone of them wrong! In fact I think that I will lose my heater in bed once she moves to a toddler bed! He loves her so much!



There you have it "Pidge 'N Boo"! My 2 kids! Above is a picture from Halloween 2009!

Enjoy!

0 comments: