I have a love/hate relationship with my computer. Mostly love, but there are times that I, well... I think you get it. Computers have become apart of our lives everyday, one way or another! My 4 year old can probably run the computer just as well as I can if not better. (Which I find scary!) I know I couldn't live without my computer anymore. I'm just too "connected"... LOL
Things I love about my computer are:
- Its a laptop and I can take it anywhere.
- I can look up sales and find deals before I spend all our money!
- I can play games on facebook. (yes, I know that's a lame one)
- I can take it on trips and it entertains Chrissy.
- Many, many more things.
- Its got me so hooked that I can not go a day without opening it and doing something on it.
- Its gibberish to me when something goes wrong.
- It gets viruses. (Why the hell people who create them, viruses, are so mean is beyond me!)
- When I can't fix the problem.
OMG Jake was RIGHT! UGH, Jake was right... well 1 point Jake, 1 point computer virus, 0 points Ferris.
So I keep reading and find that I should be able to fix it myself. Double bonus. I get to feel smart and I get to get my computer back... So I find this website, http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/, it talks me through step by step what I need to do. I print off the pages and get my thumb drive and head home at the end of the day to start the process of fixing my computer. Everything is going fine... Step 1 done, Step 2 done, Step 3 well you get the point. I get to step 7 (i think) run Malwarebytes. OK fine. Download it, start running it. 2 hours later... Nothing. It FROZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE F***!!!!!
I woke up this morning still thinking about my computer. I couldn't wait till tonight to work on it. I mean how would I get any work done at work with this on my mind. So I decided it was bring your laptop to work day! LOL... I figured I could put it on the desk behind me rerun Malwarebytes again and keep an eye on it.